I guess shortly after the miscarriage Jake lost his job. But God is faithful! He provided, like He always does! Jake was blessed with a job. The catch- we had to sell our house and move to Pennsylvania. But that too is a blessing! Our family and friends are here. Although, we were sad to leave behind our family, friends and church family in Virginia. We are thankful for the job. We are staying with my parents until our house closes (we had 3 offers the first week it was put on the market!). Lord willing everything will be done by the end of June or July 1st at the latest.
Someone very dear to me lost her precious baby. It's been really hard for everyone that loves her. We continue to pray for them and trust the God's plan is perfect. HE will carry them through!
Last week I lost a dear friend in a tragic car accident. We met through my aunt, they were high school friends. Nancy and I never met. But she ministered to me in some of my darkest hours. I knew when I asked her to pray for me or for something in particular she would do it. She would approach the Lord on my behalf. She was so dear to everyone she met. She touched so may lives. By just being herself. I pray that I may be a witness like that someday. There were more than 500 people at her funeral. It was a beautiful service. What an encouragement. The message was wonderful. I pray that many were saved, by God's mercy, through hearing it.
A few months ago I found out I am expecting again! We are so thankful for this blessing! Might not be our perfect timing but it sure is God's perfect timing! We praise Him for that. Isn't it great to know that God is in control of all that happens in the universe. I sure am glad I don't have that job!
On Monday, memorial day, I started bleeding and cramping, just like before. The bleeding has slowed a lot but the cramps come and go. I am praying for God's peace and comfort. I am praying that He will preserve this life and bless us with many years with him or her. But if that is not His plan for our child I pray that we continue to praise Him through our tears and loss.
This song has been running on my computer all day. I love it and it is such a great reminder. I wish I could find a video that plays the song but alas.
Point of Grace
For all you've done
Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
Upon the hill our places trade
Stretched on a cross Your body crushed
By human hands You formed from dust
Chorus
How wonderful Your mercy is
How awesome are Your ways
I come, I come
To worship You
For all You've done
Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
Your boundless love for me portrayed
With patience for my learning curve
By holding back what I deserve
Chorus
Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
With everything at Your feet laid
I watch as all my cares erode
And from my soul these words explode
Chorus
Upon the hill our places trade
Stretched on a cross Your body crushed
By human hands You formed from dust
Chorus
How wonderful Your mercy is
How awesome are Your ways
I come, I come
To worship You
For all You've done
Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
Your boundless love for me portrayed
With patience for my learning curve
By holding back what I deserve
Chorus
Oh cleanser of the mess I've made
With everything at Your feet laid
I watch as all my cares erode
And from my soul these words explode
Chorus
thinking about you!!
ReplyDelete