Its so funny when you're pregnant (for the 6th time) and you have kids at home you are constantly chasing around how you lose track of things. I noticed that its getting uncomfortable to sleep, I noticed that I'm looking pretty huge at this point but I had totally lost track of how far along I am. Someone asked me this past weekend when I was due and I didn't really have an answer. But it doesn't help that the tech at my ultrasound told me one due date and the midwife (after looking at said u/s) gave me a different date. So I just give everyone the old "Oh, I'm due around Christmas". Who knows.
But in the email it told me the baby is about the size of a peach (from head to rump). Holy cow this pregnancy is flying by!! Before I know it I'll be preparing to have our fourth! Please Lord bless us with a house before then!! Or give me the contentment to be happy and satisfied where we are if that's not Your will.
I'm thankful that things seem to be going well (for the most part). We are so blessed!
yay for the second trimester! yay for babies! yay for peaches!
ReplyDeletemy mom gets here on wednesday with her sewing machine, so hopefully by Christmas i will have some newborn diapers to send you for that wonderful little peach!
Yay!! That will be awesome! Thank you! I can't wait to see how they turn out! :)Enjoy your time with your mom!! Its always wonderful when family comes to visit. :) Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete