Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The climber

Thanks to this:


 And this:


 Aaaaaand this:


 We live like this:


 But he always seems to find a way to live on the edge (so to speak...)


My mom says she prays for Titus every morning for his safety. Cause this boy *loves* living on the wild side!    (Or he just enjoys giving his mom a heart attack every day) :p

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I laughed out loud at the picture of the chairs on the table as well as your captions! Your blog is so fun to read! SOOOOO much better than Facebook, and it's all together in one cute little package! Kudos to you, Becky!!

    And good luck with Titus' climbing expeditions. It must be in the Sauer blood. I just started removing our dining room chairs from the table a few days ago because I couldn't stand the abuse the boys kept putting themselves through by falling down the backside of the chair! Granted, I won't let them do it after Jack fell yesterday... aye. Fun times, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks Mindy! That means a lot coming from you! I really didn't know why I was starting a blog but now I find it so much fun.

    It *must* be a Sauer thing! :) My poor child has so many bumps and bruises its a wonder no one has questioned my parenting. The thing that makes me the most crazy is no matter how many times he falls or how bad the fall is he ALWAYS comes back for more! He just won't learn. I love taking him to indoor play areas where he can go to town! I'm looking forward to getting our climbers together again for a play date. :)

    ReplyDelete