I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3
Our family has been going through some rough times. Just today, Titus (13months) tripped into a wall, got a big bump on his head. Then an hour later fell again and split his lip. Poor guy. We are praying for guidance in the job search. We believe God will show us the path He wants us to take.
I started my blog in November 2003 so November is indeed a month of new beginnings. Blessings, Becky!
ReplyDeleteCool that you are blogging, Rebekah!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad to hear about your friend, but I am praying for you as you are certainly reaching out to her.
Much love,
SJA
Yay Susan! I'll have to "follow" your blog (and yours Sarah)! (If I can figure out how ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah! I'm excited to visit her soon (kid free :) It will be a wonderful time of fellowship.
God is good. Looking forward to seeing how He works his perfect peace within your family. You're doing such a great job!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to following you on your blog adventure. Great name!!! :)
thanks Mindy :) I'm excited. I don't have many inspiring things to say but hey, its fun :)
ReplyDelete