Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Being Thankful

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34


What are you thankful for? 


I am thankful for the Lord's forgiveness that I don't deserve. 


I'm thankful for His death on the cross to save me from hell. 


I'm thankful that my lovely husband is home for the (long) weekend! (he's been gone for days with work).


I'm thankful for my family and my dear friends.


I'm thankful for heat and fuzzy socks.


I'm thankful for silly questions my kids ask, quiet times alone with my husband, one on one time with my children.


I'm thankful for precious phone calls with my wonderful friend. 


I'm thankful for almond milk, pumpkin pie, soy cheese and red wine. 


I'm thankful for the roof over my head, warm blankets and ceiling fans. 


I'm thankful for my husbands dedication to his job (no matter the abuse he may receive). I'm thankful for his deep love for us that he puts up with said abuse for our sake. (What a wonderful man I married!)


I'm thankful for my kids being old enough to clean up their own things (although it doesn't happen often).


I'm thankful for reading time with my family. 


We all have so much to be thankful for. Why do I complain so much?


Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment