My husbands boss just told him yesterday that he has two weeks to find new employment. His boss said that he does a good job with the work he does but he's just not the right fit for that position. So in two weeks he's out of a job. We can't buy food or pay the mortgage. I'm not sure what we'll do. We are trusting in the Lord. Leaning on Him. But I still worry. We have three kids. Would anyone like to trade house work for paying our mortgage?.....yeah not gonna happen. If we didn't have to worry about money then we could trade and barter for food. But alas, this is 2011 and our local grocery stores wouldn't be thrilled if I walked into the store ready to pay for our food with flowers or the offer to mow their grass or clean their house. Darn.
"Lord lead us toward the path you know is right for us. Show us where to go. We are trusting in You."
Will you pray for us. I don't know what God has in store. We're trusting in Him. I know the path He has laid out for us is the perfect path but I'm still human and I still worry about the small things. (like paying the mortgage and buying food).
Thank you for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment