Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vacation

So tomorrow morning we will be packing into the SUV and head off to Tennessee. That may sound really exciting for some of you but for me it sounds like doom. Ten hours of driving with three little kids, with out my husband!! We plan to split up the driving to two days. But the way back will be all in one shot. I hope we can survive it.

It doesn't sound much like vacation. Jake will be back to Pennsylvania in two days. We leave tomorrow. So we will miss each other by one day! Then we will be in TN for nine days. I think this will be the longest that we've ever been apart. And I have never driven this far with the kids and I have never driven any length without his help.

Please pray for us. I'm sure we will have a good time but we are all missing Jake. I really miss his help and support. It won't feel like a vacation without the head of our household.


No comments:

Post a Comment